Friday, September 2, 2011

::Restaurant Yen@ Batu Kawan::

Seafoods! I'm craving for it!~
I'd heard that Tambun and Batu Kawan is famous for seafoods with cheap pricing. Recommended by a friend, here we are at Ah Yen Seafood Restaurant.
We arrive here with the help of GPS. Initially, we were a bit worry that the route guided by GPS is wrong as it leads us to deep within a village. But .. when you reach the destination, there lays a big restaurant. Big enough that it cross my mind - this meal is not going to be cheap.
We ordered fried mee RM3.50 - this is surprisingly cheap! Note that the portion is not a lot. For single pax I guess.
And I requested rice! Seafood fried rice RM6 will do. I'm seriously craving for rice as I had a lot of mee'S this 3D2N trip.
Vegie RM6 to detox our digestion system after having a lot a lot of foods these 3 days.
Fried tofu RM10. I don't like this. Not nice.
And wooooot! Crabs! And it's salted egg crabs! Note that this is not cheap for RM60/kg. They are famous for the curry crab but with all the heaty stuffs we had in these 3 days, we just skipped the curry version and opt for salted egg. This is so yummy!

p/s: I don't know is there any other better choice of seafoods restaurant around batu kawan/ tambun. Kindly enlighten.

Restoran Yen Batu Kawan
701, Batu Kawan, 14110, Simpany Ampat, Penang.
019-4133379/ 04-5872616

No comments: